National Freephone Helpline
12:00 – 14:30 daily
19:00 – 21:30 daily
- measure how you use the site so we can update and improve your experience
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- collect any personally identifiable or sensitive information
- pass any personally identifiable or sensitive data to third parties
Measuring website usage via Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use rasasc.org.uk. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the method by which you arrived at rasasc.org.uk
- the pages you visit at rasasc.org.uk
- the time you spend on each page at rasasc.org.uk
- the links you click while at rasasc.org.uk
We do not collect or store your personal information (eg your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are and we don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
Google Analytics sets the following cookies:
Distinguishes unique visitors to the site. Expires two years after your last visit to this site.
This works with _utmc to calculate the average length of time you spend on our site. Expires 30 minutes after your visit, or after 30 minutes of inactivity.
This works with _utmb to calculate when you close your browser. Expires when you close your browser.
This provides information about how you reached the site (eg from another website or a search engine). Expires six months after it was last set.
Our cookie notification message
You will see, upon your first visit to rasasc.org.uk, a cookie notification message at the bottom of the page. We’ll store a cookie so that your computer knows you’ve seen it and knows not to show it again.
Saves a message to let us know that you have seen our cookie message. Expires after one year.
Learn more bout cookies
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.