Work With us
Based in Croydon, the Rape and Sexual Abuse Support Centre (RASASC) is a specialist sexual violence centre providing an exceptional standard of therapeutic support for women and girls who have experienced rape and/or childhood sexual abuse. We are the Rape Crisis Centre for South London and are a multi-cultural workforce that serves women from all backgrounds, religions and circumstances, providing services to survivors of sexual violence for over 35 years.
We provide our staff with:
- A competitive salary and generous annual leave entitlement
- Regular clinical supervision
- In-depth induction training and ongoing CPD and developmental opportunities
- Travel loan and cycle to work scheme.
- Access to a range of benefits including My GP Anytime, My Employment Assistance Programme, My Online Health Assessments, My Perks and The Health Shield scheme.
You can find information about our current vacancies here: